Remade Network is a growing social enterprise that runs repair shops and kiosks, delivers digital inclusion projects, and offers a training programme for young people in repair skills through its repair academy.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well organised individual with experience in administration to run our day to day financial administration, with support from our team of accountants. This role will largely be based from home, however you may be required to make occasional trips to the office and if preferred you can work permanently from the office.
The candidate will need to have the skills to accurately maintain our computer-based finance records. You will need to have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, a strong grasp on finance, IT skills and already be familiar with spreadsheets, email and MS Office. Ideally, you will have experience of using Xero or other accounting software, however this is subject to the individual application.
Part-time: 3 days a week,
Salary: £23,000 pro-rata
- Processing payments
- Generating invoices
- Filing invoices
- Liasing with staff to process payments
- Working with accountants to produce monthly and annual reports
- Submitting financial claims
- Ensuring timely financial reporting on funding bids
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Well-organised and efficient individual
- Good team player and communicator
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanour
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to Remade Network’s ethos and vision
- Computer literate and familiar with excel and word
- Experience of using an accounting software (xero, quickbooks etc)
- Experience of bookkeeping
- Experience of submitting VAT returns (desirable not essential)
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com before the closing date Friday 29th of April at 1PM.