Application deadline: 29/07/2021 12pm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Reports to Business Manager
Remade Network is a social enterprise promoting training and campaigning for reuse and repair, selling refurbished tech, and distributing devices to people who need them.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this senior role will develop and manage projects and contracts, manage the warehouse operation in line with budgets and KPIs, and support our growing team to achieve success and to ensure compliance across all operations.
- Managing and progressing a variety of projects and contracts
- Establishing and growing our e-commerce business
- Developing operational systems, ensuring legislative compliance and adherence to quality standards
- Creating and keeping excellent records
- Developing standard operating procedures
- Managing and delegating work to the wider team
- Set clear targets and meet project deadlines
- Very strong attention to quality and detail
- Organised, efficient and adaptable individual who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders across multiple locations
- People management experience, able to draw on different management styles
- Strong problem solving, research and writing skills
- Ability to support, teach and encourage others to reach their full potential
- Strong commitment to Remade Network’s ethos and values of tackling inequality and climate change
- Operations/ logistics management experience
- At least two years’ experience in a management role
- At least two years’ experience in a commercial, political or multi-stakeholder environment
- Warehouse management experience
- Experience in at least one of the following sectors: education, IT or technology environment
- Experience building and managing e-commerce sales channels
- Social enterprise experience
- Drivers license, van driving experience
Please apply with a CV and max 2-page cover letter setting out why you want the job and how you meet the essential and desirable criteria and including two references (please indicate if you are happy for us to contact them before the interview). We regret we cannot enter into a discussion about the role prior to application or provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
To apply please email Nikki at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter explaining why would be a good fit for this role.
Remade Network SC614047