This web site is owned and operated by Remade Network. Please contact us if you have any suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact details:
Remade Network, The Melting Pot, 4th Floor, Rose Street, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, EH2 2PR
Making A Purchase
Browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
You may optionally create an account with us or place an order as a guest. Creating an account enables you to retrieve your contact details at a future time without the need to rekey them.
Payment is taken by payment service provider Stripe which is fully PCI DSS compliant. Your payment details are encrypted and held with Stripe.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping basket, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
Shipping And Handling
Our digital products will be delivered to the email address provided at the time of order.
We will contact you if any products are out of stock within 3 working days.
Payment is taken by payment service provider Stripe, which is fully PCI DSS compliant. No credit/debit card details are passed on to us.
If you need to reach us, please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can call +44 7718 609718
Remade Network takes privacy of your data very seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy.The information we collect is what is necessary to process orders and to provide you with our best service.
What we collect:
- Personal information, e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number.
- We may also collect information about your internet session such as IP address, the URL you came to our website from, pages of our website you have viewed, geographical area, etc.
We will use your information as follows:
- To set up and maintain your account on our website and on our secure server.
- To allow administration of your account.
- To contact you about transactions on your account.
- To process your orders.
- To enable us and third parties (for example delivery companies) to carry out technical, logistical or other functions for the purposes of managing your account and the technical and management systems upon which it relies on our behalf.
- To carry out fraud prevention.
- To notify you of products, promotions and company detail. You may opt out of this at any time. Please note if you opt out there might be a short time before our systems are updated and you continue to receive information from us.
- We are legally obliged to give information when required to law enforcement agencies.
Who will have access to the data:
- Staff within Remade Network and third parties as stated above for the purposes only as stated above.
- We will never sell your details, and we will never share them with anyone other than as stated above.
Period of holding your data:
- Where necessary, some accounting information will be kept for as long as required by UK law.
- Other information will be kept until you ask us to remove it or until it becomes no longer necessary to keep it, whichever is the sooner.
Repair Credit (Gift Card)
Credit will be distributed in the form of a voucher code and will be distributed at the time of acceptance of purchase. Credit is for use during opening hours at The Repair Stop, located in The Deep End, 21 Nithsdale St, Glasgow G41 2PZ, or in our website’s store.
By creating an account and/or placing an order, you agree to give us permission to use your information for the purposes outlined above.
If at any time you wish to revoke this permission, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org us to let us know.
Access to the information we hold
You may request a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and we will send the information either to your registered email address or your registered postal address.
If you have agreed to us sending information about our products, services, promotions, etc by email, you may opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our marketing emails or contact us to let us know.
If a workshop is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will refund your payment. We can not refund gift cards for cash value. Computer voucher purchases will be treated as non-refundable donations.
Our Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, branding, product design. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our terms. You must not use any part of the content on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from Remade Network.
If you print off, copy or download any part of this site in breach of our terms, your right to use this site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Unauthorised reproduction of any material on this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to the minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.