We offer accreditation to organisations that make measurable progress to meet our criteria.
Accreditation requires a meaningful commitment to being a zero waste organisation throughout all business, policies and operations. This means adhering to the waste hierarchy of refuse, reduce, repair, reuse, recycle.
Our criteria ask you to…
- Evidence how you are inclusive to all members of the community
- Make demonstrable progress
toreaching at least 80% traded income
- Show transparency, honesty, and integrity in working processes
- Work with our repair metrics to show real impact on waste prevention
- Engage positively and collaboratively with local businesses
- Share our campaigning goals with stakeholders in your local area
Speak to us
If you think we can help you, we offer a short free call to find out more.